FERRETERRO pipe line lifter lowering belts are ideal device for laying of pipe lines whenever high load carrying capacity is required with great supporting area.
- Heavy duty PES webbing for durability & strength
- Alloy steel end irons for greater strength with less weight
- Web coated with heavy duty PU coating
- Blue vinyl tag with clear protective cover to protect data
- End irons painted/Epoxy coated.
- Custom belts available for pipe diameter not listed.
- Belts used around the world, in all types of climates, in sizes up to 60” diameter pipe.
- Lowering-in belt and head iron sold separately.
Sling Mats/ Jola Type Slings
Bag slings/sling mat Pipeline hebebander
An economical solution for lowering pipeline where the weight and repetition is low. These belts are wide up to 36” and can be made up to 10 ton capacity of any length required. These belts are strongly bonded and strengthened for lifting. These slings can be polyurethane impregnated or vinyl coated for extra strength and abrasive resistance.
Higher load carrying capacity than web slings, with a wider contact area. These sling bags offer the best support for sensitive loads like Cylinders etc.
Available in standard width up to 900 mm